RAM® Medium Tough-Claw™ Base with Double Socket Arm and Round Base Adapter (RAP-404-202U)
The RAP-404-202U RAM Mount consists of the small Tough-Claw™ base, double socket arm and round base adapter. The RAM Tough-Claw™ is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, odd shaped rails and bars. The Tough-Claw™ can be clamped on rails from 1" - 1.875" outer diameter. The round base adapter contains the industry standard universal AMPS hole pattern, which will connect to a large variety of RAM Mount and third party cradles. The mount is designed with a RAM 1.5" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
Specs & Features
Specs & Features
- Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces): 1" to 1.875"
- Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces): 0" to 1.6"
- High strength glass filled nylon construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Rubber pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface
- Clamp jaw is configured for round, flat and odd shapes
- Quick installation and removal of Tough-Claw™
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: 1.5" Rubber Ball Size
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
Check out our full range of RAM Mount products here.
We Also Recommend
RAM 2.5" Composite Round Base with the AMPs Hole Pattern & 1.5" Ball (RAP-202U)
RAM Composite Medium Length Double Socket Arm for C Size 1.5" Balls (RAP-201U)