RAM® X-Grip® with RAM® Pod™ I Vehicle Mount for 12" Tablets (RAM-B-316-1-UN11U)
The X-Grip® clamping cradle consists of a composite spring loaded cradle, expandable grip arms and additional bottom support keeper. Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet. The X-Gripclamping cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of most 12" tablets with or without sleeves, as well as some smaller tablets. Please verify dimensions of your tablet below for compatibility with the X-Grip®. The X-Grip® cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size. The RAM-HOL-UN11U is compatible with the iPad Pro WITHOUT CASE ONLY.
- 12" Tablets
- Apple: iPad Pro 12.9 (1st Gen), iPad Pro 12.9 (2nd Gen), iPad Pro 12.9 (3rd Gen)
- Dell: Latitude 5285
- Google: Pixelbook
- HP: Elite X2 1012 G1, Elite X2 1012 G2, Pro X2 612, Pro X2 612 G1
- Lenovo: IdeaTab Lynx K3011, Miix 720, Yoga A12
- Microsoft: Surface 3, Surface Book, Surface Pro (2017), Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4
- Samsung: Galaxy Book 12", Galaxy Pro 12.2, Galaxy TabPro S
Specs & Features
- Cradle Dimensions:
Minimum Width = 7.25"
Maximum Width = 8.75"
Maximum Length (WITHOUT additional supports) = Unlimited
Maximum Length (WITH additional supports) = 10.25"
Depth = 0.875"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Materials: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: B Size 1" Rubber Ball
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
- 1 x RAM-B-316-1-202U
- 1 x RAM-HOL-UN11U
We Also Recommend
RAM® X-Grip® Phone Mount with RAM® Tough-Wedge™ Base (RAP-B-407-UN7U)
RAM® X-Grip® with RAM-A-CAN™ II Cup Holder Mount for 7"-8" Tablets (RAP-299-3-UN8U)
RAM® X-Grip® Phone Mount with RAM-A-CAN™ II Cup Holder Base (RAP-299-3-UN7BU)
RAM® X-Grip® Phone Mount with RAM® Twist-Lock™ Low Profile Suction Base (RAP-B-166-2-A-UN7U)