RAM Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Vehicle Dock w/ GDS Technology™ (RAM-GDS-DOCK-V2-SAM11U)
The RAM-GDS-DOCK-V2-SAM11U vehicle dock with GDS Technology™ is a spring loaded, quick release cradle that offers a secure fit with easy access to the mounted tablet. This docking station is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 with IntelliSkin™. The integrated GDS Technology™ platform enables data and charging capabilities to the mounted tablet. Without the need to remove the IntelliSkin from the device, the user can quickly and efficiently mount the device in the RAM-GDS-DOCK-V2-SAM11U vehicle dock and keep the device charged.
Specs & Features
Specs & Features
- RAM® is setting a new standard by creating a uniform platform for making connection between any electronic device and a dock for power and data communication.
- This provides compatibility across multiple devices, making power and data communication simple and cost effective.
- GDS Technology™ offers a universal charging platform for any device wrapped in IntelliSkin™.
- Connect to High Definition Video through a Slimport, MHL, or device specific HD video adapter
- Enhance your device by connection to Ethernet via USB.
- Project your device’s audio to an external speaker system or recording device seamlessly, and without directly plugging any cables into your device.
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- Compatible Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 with IntelliSkin
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. Micro USB 2.0 cable included with purchase. mUSB products supporting USB 2.0/3.0 will have a max current of 1.5A
We Also Recommend
RAM Handlebar Mount with Tab-Tite Universal Cradle for Tablets with Cases (RAM-B-149Z-TAB8U)
RAM Handlebar U-Bolt Mount with Universal RAM® X-Grip® Cradle for 7"-8" Tablets (RAM-B-149Z-UN8U)
UNPKD RAM Med Tough-Claw For 10" Tablet (RAP-404-TAB17U)