RAM Garmin Approach G5, Oregon Devices Cradle (RAM-HOL-GA31U)
Included is a set of two nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
- Open access to all electronic ports including audio port, speaker/mic and mini USB
- Patent pending roller design for super smooth placement and removal of the GPS
- Form fitted cradle supports and protects device without vibration
- High strength materials ensure product longevity
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Weight: 0.15 lbs.
- Compatible Devices: Garmin Approach G5, Garmin Oregon 200, Garmin Oregon 300, Garmin Oregon 400c, 400i, 400t, Garmin Oregon 450, 450t, Garmin Oregon 550, 550t, Garmin Oregon 600, 600t, Garmin Oregon 650, 650t, Garmin Oregon 700, Garmin Oregon 750, 750t
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
We Also Recommend
RAM EZ-Strap Rail Mount for Garmin Approach G5, Oregon (RAP-SB-187-GA31)
RAM Base with Ball & AMPs Pattern for Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider & Urban Rider (RAM-B-347U)
RAM-to-Garmin Short Double Snap-link Ball Adapter Arm (RAP-SBA-RGU)
RAM Garmin Fishfinders & GPSMAP Devices 1" Ball Mount (RAM-B-101-G2U)