RAM® Tab-Tite™ Holder for 9"-10.5" Tablets with Heavy Duty Cases (RAM-HOL-TAB20U)
This RAM Mount Tab-Tite™ spring-loaded, quick release phone holder offers a secure fit with easy access to the mounted tablet. The spring-loaded design makes it easy to insert and remove your tablet, while keeping it secure in a variety of applications. The custom end cups are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, enabling access to all buttons, ports, and tablet functions.
Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to attach the holder to any RAM® components that contain the universal AMPS hole pattern. For off road environments and use in open cockpit applications, we recommended the use of a tether to assist in securing your device. The RAM® Tab-Tite™ holder is compatible with any tablet within the listed dimensions.
- Spring-loaded holder secures most 9" tablets with heavy-duty cases; interchangeable end cups allow you to modify the holder when upgrading devices
- Compatible with B and C size RAM® round ball bases for attaching a double socket arm; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of high-strength composites for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
Features & Specs:
- Cradle Dimensions: Height: 9.5" to 12.125"; Width: 6.55" to 7.43"; Depth: 0.3" to 0.875"
- 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496"
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Weight: 0.81 lbs.
- Compatible Apple Devices: iPad (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Gen), iPad 9.7 (2017, 2018) with Case, iPad Air & Air 2 with Case, iPad Pro 10.2 (2nd Gen) with Case
- Compatible Samsung Devices: Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Case, Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with Case, Galaxy Tab 8.9 with Case, Galaxy Tab A 9.7 with Case, Galaxy Tab A 10.5 with Case, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 with Case, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 with Case, Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 with Case, Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 with Case, Galaxy Tab S6 with Case, Galaxy Tab S7 with Case
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
- Contains 1 x RAM® Tab-Tite™ Holder for 9"-10.5" Tablets with Heavy Duty Cases (RAM-HOL-TAB20U)