RAM Tab-Lock™ 10" Tablets, Samsung Tab 4 10.1 & Tab S 10.5 Cradle (RAM-HOL-TABL26U)
The RAM-HOL-TABL26U Tab-Lock™ spring loaded, quick release cradle with a keyed lock offers a secure fit with easy access to the mounted tablet. The keyed lock offers theft deterrence and unwanted tampering in public settings. The interchangeable cup ends are designed specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 and Tab S 10.5. The spring loaded design makes it easy to insert and remove your tablet, along with keeping it secure in mobile applications. The custom end cups are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, enabling access to all ports and tablet functions. The included back plate is interchangeable with various size support cups, making it compatible with numerous tablet models. New detachable support cups are the only components needed for purchase, attach to the back plate for support of your new tablet. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. The RAM-HOL-TABL26U Tab-Lock™ cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
Specs & Features
Specs & Features
- Keyed lock for theft deterrence
- Support cups are designed to offer access to ports and tablet functions
- Modular design makes upgrading to a new tablet simple and cost effective
- Easy, quick release of your tablet for on-the-go applications
- Versatility of cradle allows for attachment to many RAM mounting solutions
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Compatible Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
We Also Recommend
RAM X-Grip® Universal Cradle for 10" Tablets (RAM-HOL-UN9U)
RAM® EZ-Roll'r™ Cradle for the Apple iPad Pro 11" (RAM-HOL-AP23U)
RAM Tab-Tite™ Universal Cradle for 10" Tablets (RAM-HOL-TAB8U)